- Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve
- Laparoscopic Gastric Banding
- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass
- Biliary Pancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch
- Revisional Bariatric Surgery
- Gastric Balloon
Gastrointestinal cancer is cancer that affects the organs in the digestive system, including the esophagus, stomach, pancreas, gallbladder, liver, small and large intestine, anus and rectum. It is characterized by the uncontrolled growth of normal cells that make up the digestive tract.
General Minimally Invasive Surgery
Robotic systems are becoming increasingly popular in the medical fraternity owing to the unique advantages including the precision, safety and many other advantages.